I am a Psychologist who specializes in the assessment and treatment of Anxiety Disorders in children, adolescents, and adults. I use a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) model as well as other treatment modalities where indicated.
My research and publications focus on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and parent-child interactions.
I trained in Canada, Australia, and Israel and currently maintain a private practice in Jerusalem and Gush Etzion. I am married with five children and reside in Elazar, Gush Etzion.
I also work as a school psychologist in Efrat providing consultation services to para-professional staff and parents where I offer psychological assessment, diagnosis, consultation, parent counselling and treatment for children with learning difficulties, ADHD, and behavioral issues.
I consult in both English and Hebrew and provide both long and short-term therapy. I am committed to providing evidence based, high quality, empathic psychological services, tailored to each client’s individual needs and goals.
I have years of experience treating children, adolescents, and adults with the following mental health challenges:
• Anxiety Disorders (Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Phobia, Separation Anxiety Disorder, Specific Phobias, test anxiety)
• Panic Disorder
• Selective Mutism
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and related conditions
• Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
• Bereavement and trauma
• Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
• Personality Disorders
• Stress and Anger Management
• Adjustment and Life Transitions
• Religious/Spiritual Conflicts
• Parenting issues and behaviour problems
Registered in Pinkas Hapsichologim #27-88010
Children (ages 0-16), Adolescence (ages 16-21), Adults, Couples, Men, Women
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
Hadrachat Horim, Individual Therapy